Why Concierge Physical Therapy
Cathy Cahill specializes in partnering with individuals who require privacy and flexibility, yet desire a motivating force to achieve their highest level of fitness. Whether the need is for physical therapy treatment at home or a personal training session beside you in your home gym, Cathy will adapt to your unique needs.
Throughout the past 25 years, Cathy has specialized in the care for celebrities avoiding the paparazzi, entertainment executives with a hectic schedule, politicians unable to be seen in a clinic and corporate executives that favor early morning workouts prior to work. You can be assured of compassionate, comprehensive and complete care will be provided to accelerate your path to maximum fitness and a lifetime of wellness. Results will be achieved, not highly publicized.
Working with Cathy, you will:
- Develop a relationship to build motivation to take your fitness to the highest level
- Be taught safe and successful exercise practices
- Have your training program adapted based on improvement and variety
- Be offered personalized, innovative strategies to achieve your goals
- Establish realistic timelines based on your unique needs
For additional details regarding concierge services and your unique needs, as well as pricing please call Cathy at (310) 435-5692.
WE together will maximize your lifetime of WELLNESS!
Depending upon your specific needs any of the following treatment modalities may be utilized:
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Electrical Stimulation (E-stim)
- Deep Tissue Laser
- Core Strengthening
Together Cathy will assist you to achieve recovery for injury to focus on strategies for a lifetime of wellness.
These services include:
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Personal training to maximize fitness
- Exercise and weight training to improve performance in your favorite sport
- Evaluation of proper use of fitness equipment
- Innovative approaches including adapting and modifying current workout routine
- Age specific focus, cardio, osteoporosis prevention, appropriate use of weights